CobraHead hand weeding tools make gardening easier. They are ergonomic, multi-purpose gardening instruments that can manage gardening chores with ease. The CobraHead "mini" Weeder and Cultivator utilizes a steel fingernail style blade which acts as an extension of your hand. The high-quality blade is designed to break down and plow any type of soil. The comfortably designed handle can be used left-handed or right-handed. The Cobrahead Long Handled Gardening Tool shares many features as the weeder and cultivator, but offers the reach without bending over. It is effective in weeding in tight spaces and breaks down soil easier compared to tools like a wide hoe or multi-tined tool. The long handled tool is available in three lengths: the 48’’ handle can be used for gardeners under 5’2’’ while the 60’’ should be used by gardeners over 6’2’’. The 54’’ handle is typically used and recommended for most gardeners. We offer special deals for growers, farmers, and gardeners for CobraHead Weeders and Cultivators and Cobrahead Long Handled Gardening Tools that that will save time and money.
Garden Like A Pro
Maximize the effectiveness of your Cobrahead tools and get back to enjoying your garden. For the CobraHead "mini" Weeder and Cultivator, we recommend that you run your forefinger along the blade shaft to achieve more accurate blade placements. To get into sidewalks and rock gardens the hand weeding tool can be turned into a crack weeder by turning the blade sideways. It's an excellent mud scraper for cleaning other tools too. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality of products that help you remember how much you love working in the garden.
The CobraHead "mini" is less than half the size of the Original CobraHead tool. It is excellent for weeding in very tight places and next to your delicate plants. The "mini" is an exceptional tool for pulling out grasses of all types. It's great for container gardening and best of all, it fits in your pocket so you can always have it with you. Gardeners with smaller hands may especially like the smaller handle and lighter weight of the "mini."
Buy both CobraHead® tools and save $7.00. Regularly $96.90 if purchased separately. Purchase together for $89.90
Note: The CobraHead® Long Handle comes in three different handle lengths. Please see "Specifications and Features" for information on selecting a handle length that will suit the user.
Make your gardening easier with the CobraHead® Weeder and Cultivator. Its blade is a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand.
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease.
- The CobraHead® out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools.
- The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action.
The more you use it, the more you'll love it. Do a lot of gardening without bending over.
- The sharp blade cuts through hard soil.
- The unique blade shape and angle make it an extremely effective weeding device.
- The single blade cuts hard soil more easily and with far less resistance than a wide hoe or a multi-tined tool.
- Excellent for weeding in tightly spaced crops such as onions, where most hoes are too wide to be safely effective.
- Extremely effective tool for scalping or cutting off weeds at ground level.
- Work around drip irrigation or other tight spaces.
**Note: The CobraHead® Long Handle blade is thin, sharp and strong. However, due to its thinness, it is not indestructible. It is not designed for pulling dandelions out of the lawn or for removing large plants and roots. **
For help with international orders, please email us at email@example.com or call 608-423-9119.