A broadfork, also known as a grelinette, is an essential tool for small-scale farming and gardening using a no-till approach to soil preparation. The broadfork lifts and aerates soil without shredding it as a motorized tiller does. Broadforks are also excellent for heavy duty weeding, and they can be an assist for harvesting root crops.
The CobraHead Broadfork is produced by Structures Co., Inc., of Cambridge, Wisconsin. The design is a joint effort between Noel Valdes of CobraHead and Craig Carpenter of Structures Co. The fork uses a traditional European broadfork design but with a unique tine mounting system where the tines are mounted through the cross bar instead of being welded to the outside of the crossbar. The 5/8" (15.9mm) tines are made of 1045 carbon steel, a strong steel with excellent resistance to bending.
- Overall Height - 57"
- Handle Length - 48"
- Width at widest point - 21"
- Width (outside tine to tine) - 17 1/2"
- Tine Length - 9 1/4"
- Tine Diameter - 5/8"
- Weight - 14 lbs
Bulk Pricing Discounts
- Buy 2 or more tools for $225 each ($20.00 off each tool)
- Buy 4 or more tools for $205 each ($40.00 off each tool)
- No coupon necessary! Discount will be applied in the shopping cart
- For the complete Cobrahead collection, check out our package deals!
This item ships via UPS Ground within the contiguous 48 states.
For help with international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-423-9119.