Mini & Long Handle - Weeder Cultivator Deal
In stock - Ready to ship! Out of stock
Features & Benefits
We invented the CobraHead hand weeding tools to make gardening easier and more enjoyable. They are ergonomic, multi-purpose gardening tools that can manage gardening chores with ease. Maximize the effectiveness of your Cobrahead tools and get back to enjoying your garden. Enjoy the mini as well as our long handle and save!
The CobraHead Mini is less than half the size of the Original CobraHead tool. It is excellent for weeding in very tight places and next to your delicate plants. Make your gardening easier with the its blade we call a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand. The high-quality blade is designed to break down and plow any type of soil.
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease.
- The CobraHead® out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools.
- The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The comfortably designed handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action.
- The Mini is an exceptional tool for pulling out grasses of all types.
It's great for container gardening and best of all, it fits in your pocket so you can always have it wit you. Gardeners with smaller hands may especially like the smaller handleand lighter weight of the Mini.
Garden Like A Pro
For the CobraHead Mini Weeder and Cultivator, we recommend that you run your forefinger along the blade shaft to achieve more accurate blade placements. To get into sidewalks and rock gardens the hand weeding tool can be turned into a crack weeder by turning the blade sideways. It's an excellent mud scraper for cleaning other tools too. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality of products that help you remember how much you love working in the garden.
The CobraHead Long Handled Gardening Tool shares many features as the weeder and cultivator, but offers the reach without bending over. It is effective in weeding in tight spaces and breaks down soil easier compared to tools like a wide hoe or multi-tined tool. The more you use it, the more you'll love it.
- The sharp blade cuts through hard soil.
- The unique blade shape and angle make it an extremely effective weeding device.
- The single blade cuts hard soil more easily and with far less resistance than a wide hoe or a multi-tined tool.
- Excellent for weeding in tightly spaced crops such as onions, where most hoes are too wide to be safely effective.
- Extremely effective tool for scalping or cutting off weeds at ground level.
- Work around drip irrigation or other tight spaces.
Note: The CobraHead® Long Handle blade is thin, sharp and strong. However, due to its thinness, it is not indestructible. It is not designed for pulling dandelions out of the lawn or for removing large plants and roots.