Original, Mini & Long - Weeder Cultivator Deal
In stock - Ready to ship! Out of stock
Features & Benefits
The Ultimate Garden Cultivator Deal
CobraHead® weeding and cultivating tools make gardening easier. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality of products that help you remember how much you love working in the garden. They are ergonomic, multi-purpose gardening instruments that can manage gardening chores with ease.
Buy all three CobraHead® tools and save $10.00! Regularly $126.85 if purchased separately. Purchase together for $116.85.
Make your gardening easier with the Original CobraHead® Weeder and Cultivator and the CobraHead Mini. Its blade is a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand, making hand weeding so much easier. The high-quality blade is designed to break down and plow any type of soil. The comfortably designed handle can be used left-handed or right-handed.
- It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease.
- The CobraHead® out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools.
- The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil.
- The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action.
Garden Like A Pro
Maximize the effectiveness of your CobraHead tools and get back to enjoying your garden. For the Original CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator and the CobraHead Mini, we recommend that you run your forefinger along the blade shaft to achieve more accurate blade placements. Note, however, that the tools can be held any way necessary to make them effective or comfortable. To get into sidewalks and rock gardens the hand weeding tool can be turned into a crack weeder by turning the blade sideways. It's an excellent mud scraper for cleaning other tools too.
The more you use it, the more you'll love it. Do a lot of gardening without bending over. The Cobrahead Long Handled Gardening Tool shares many features as the weeder and cultivator, but offers the reach without bending over. It is effective in weeding in tight spaces and breaks down soil easier compared to tools like a wide hoe or multi-tined tool.
- The sharp blade cuts through hard soil.
- The unique blade shape and angle make it an extremely effective weeding device.
- The single blade cuts hard soil more easily and with far less resistance than a wide hoe or a multi-tined tool.
- Excellent for weeding in tightly spaced crops such as onions, where most hoes are too wide to be safely effective.
- Extremely effective tool for scalping or cutting off weeds at ground level.
- Work around drip irrigation or other tight spaces.
Note: The CobraHead® Long Handle blade is thin, sharp and strong. However, due to its thinness, it is not indestructible. It is not designed for pulling dandelions out of the lawn or for removing large plants and roots.